Returning Customer ?
Don't have an account ?
No products in the cart.
• Breakout cable: Stereo XLR-5F jack to two XLR-3M plugs
• pure pressure-gradient transducer
• figure-8 pattern with near-ideal consistency across the frequency range
• side-addressed (pickup perpendicular to the microphone body)
• optimal for use in MS, Double MS and Blumlein stereo recording
• Adapter cable for the CCM (L) series
• Mini-XLR/TA3-F connector e.g. for connecting mobile recorders
• XLR-7F connector to 3 * XLR-3M connectors
• XLR-7 multicore cable for three balanced signals